Managing on behalf of the client, the entire process necessary for the procurement of the design and the construction of a project from briefing through to commissioning and occupation taking into account the client’s requirements in respect of aesthetics, quality, cost, time, etc
- Assisting in arranging finance for projects.
- Project administration.
- Receiving an outline brief from and establishing the client's needs.
- Advising the client on the need for consultants and making recommendations.
- Negotiating and agreeing conditions of engagement with such selected.
- Receiving a final brief from and analysing the client’s needs in detail.
- Ensuring that statutory consents are obtained.
- Preparing programmes for all pre-contract and contract activities and monitoring progress and adjusting the programme as necessary.
- Establishing types of meetings, attendance, chairmanship and issuing of agendas and minutes.
- Obtaining advice for the client as to various insurances and/or warranties and ensuring compliance by those required to effect such insurances and/or warranties.
- Advising the client on the form of contract and the method of contractor selection in conjunction with the consultants.
- Arranging lists of tenderers, the tender opening and credit checks, co-ordinating reports on tenders and making recommendations to the client.
- Establishing a framework for monitoring progress, maintaining financial management and regularly reporting to the client.
- Co-ordinating inspections and handovers, ensuring that commissioning of the building and services is properly undertaken and obtaining test certificates, as-built drawings, maintenance manuals and guarantees.
The company makes use of, and draws upon, the various dynamic specialized skills, experience and expertise of the directors and staff to provide the highest quality of professional service on all projects. The wide range of services and projects successfully completed in the past should be an indication of the companies’ capability of providing the same standard and quality of service in the future. We see ourselves as always playing a meaningful role in the success of projects, with all tasks and initiatives undertaken aimed at reducing the financial risks of the development for the developer.
Project Management Approach and Methodology
Our Project Management Steps are split up into the following six stages :
- Stage One – Project Initiation and Briefing
- Stage Two – Concept and Feasibility
- Stage Three – Design and Developement
- Stage Four – Tender documentation and procurement
- Stage Five – Construction documentation and Contract administration
- Stage Six – Contract closeout